10 tips to avoid injuries
Train safely and efficiently
Injuries can happen for a variety of reasons, but the most common ones are overconfidence, lack of caution, and incorrect posture. In order to prevent injuries, we, Personal Trainers, give you to know 10 different tips.
1. Equipment: It is important to wear suitable and comfortable sports material to our body, for example: running shoes suitable for the step, so that there are no injuries to the foot and back.
2. Heating: When starting the training it is important to start with global mobility, and then warm up according to the muscle groups that will be recruited throughout the training.
3. Training: it is fundamental to perform a training according to the capacity of the athlete, so that there is a progressive evolution. It is wrong to begin to do excessive physical activity, since the body is not yet adapted and as a defensive form can cause injuries.
4. Elongation: It is pertinent to stretch at the end of each workout for a faster and more efficient recovery due to the tensions generated during the exercise.
5. Technique: Technique is one of the training components in which the correct execution is essential. The injuries are mainly due to the incorrect performance of the exercises. It is therefore important to have a personal trainer to help correct the execution of the exercises.
6. Safety: There is a need for safety concerns during training. For example, do not forget the bar blockers, do not leave scattered material in the exercise room.
8. Physical State: Never put aside persistent pain or excessive tiredness. When these signs occur, a doctor should be consulted.
9. Concentration: During training, concentrate on doing the exercises and do not distract yourself from what is going on around you, so that you do not risk being injured.
10. Food and hydration: In order to achieve the goals you want and without injuries, it is also important to have a healthy and balanced diet and water intake throughout the day to strengthen the whole body.
To absorb all this tips is a gradual process. As personal trainers we know how to advise our clients, correcting postures, techniques, food and much more. Contact us trough our email [email protected], website or social media.
Rita Abreu text