1. These general sales conditions are agreed between PERSONAL TRAINERS, represented by Cláudio Florêncio do Nascimento Mocho, with headquarters at Rua da Comunidade Lusíada nº2, 8000-253 Faro, tax identification number 211 888 621 and contact +351 918 300 788 hereinafter referred to as “PERSONALTRAINERS.COM.PT“ and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.personaltrainers.com.pt hereinafter referred to as "User".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.personaltrainers.com.pt will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general terms and conditions of sale is to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, paying and providing services or delivery of purchases made on the website www.personaltrainers.com.pt
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order / service provision between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.SITE, adding the product (s) or service (s) he wishes to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.personaltrainers.com.pt, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User when registering).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you want shown on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. THE COMPANY will honor orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product / service availability, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Order requests have a pre-defined validity, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different term, it is not possible to guarantee the provision of the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this term. If the payment is not received by our services within that period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used for a new order
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.personaltrainers.com.pt, PERSONALTRAINERS.COM.PT proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Instução de Relógio Lda:
b) ATM reference;
PLACEMENT OF EASYPAY LOGO AND BRAND LOGOS
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User's card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User's card, after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any product / service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his order (by paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 5 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by PERSONALTRAINERS.COM.PT. The request must arrive in writing to the email [email protected], up to 7 days after the order, with the instructions for cancellation or refund of the amount paid and / or return of the goods, answered and defined by PERSONALTRAINERS .COM.PT, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made using the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
3. PERSONALTRAINERS.COM.PT undertakes to refund the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
4. Returned products must be in a condition of sale, that is, in the same condition in which they reached the User, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products for an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions of settlement will be indicated by PERSONALTRAINERS.COM.PT.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. These, subject to computer processing, will appear in the database (s) of PERSONALTRAINERS.COM.PT and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its provision is optional and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, is directly guaranteed to the address on the home page of this website.
Informação legal: Lei 144/2015 de 8 de Setembro Em caso de litígio o consumidor pode recorrer a uma Entidade de Resolução Alternativa de Litígios de Consumo: Centro de Arbitragem de Consumo do Algarve Tribunal Arbitral Ninho de Empresas, Edif. ANJE Estrada da Penha, 3º andar, sala 26 8000 Faro, Portugal Telefone: 289 823 135 E-mail: [email protected] Mais informações em Portal do Consumidor www.consumidor.pt